We offer FREE tours for groups of all ages and sizes. Simply get in touch today to arrange yours.
We offer free tours of our building and exhibitions between 12pm and 4pm from Tuesday to Saturday. Our tours can be tailored to the needs of each group and cover a range of topics which will introduce you to our building and its architecture, the film programme, how our exhibitions are created, how we handle customer service in a vibrant public building, and the role we play in Liverpool's art scene.
We ask that you discuss your group's specific needs with us prior to your visit. We may show controversial content so you are also advised to view exhibitions before bringing your group, or speak to our Visitor Services Manager Joan Burnett, who's contact details can be found below.
- Groups tours should be booked at least one week in advance
- Groups of more than 20 will be divided into two upon arrival
- Please indicate if a member of your group has access needs
- Unfortunately, FACT does not have facilities for large school groups to have lunch on site
- Non-English speaking groups should be accompanied by an interpreter. One interpreter is required for every ten group members