FACT are inviting creative businesses, artists, arts organisations and stakeholders to a day long event when we will be launching some exciting projects including artplayer.tv developed with Arts Council England and unveiling our new training programme including app building, HTML 5, shooting film on DSLR's and Motion Picture Sound Design.
We'll also be celebrating our partnerships with other creatives, artists, educators, health professionals and the housing sector, so expect a wide range of cross-sector workshops, discussions, activities and performances.
• Take a curatorial tour of our latest exhibition Robots and Avatars
• Discover how augmented reality will change the visitor experience
• Discuss new and future models of curating with the Open CuRate It team
• Try your hand at shooting video with DSLR cameras
• Be part of an innovative project which brings schools and artists together
• Print a 3D object of your own design
• Pick up tips from industry experts on branding and planning a new website
• Meet our resident tech guru and find out how we can support your projects
A schedule of the day is available for download here and includes information about which events require pre-booking due to high demand.
If you would like to be added to the guestlst, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.