iOS Training - Beginners
Four Day Course
24 - 27 July 2012
Led by Apposing, this beginners iOS course will provide a guide to iOS development with attendees building a working iOS application in a number of stages.
- A introduction to Objective-C
- Making a very simple iPhone app using Storyboards and Automatic Reference Counting
- Application templates and when to use them
- A guide to the UIKit controls
- Navigation controllers
- Tab bars
- Navigation changes
- Table views
- Saving state
- How to design for universal apps
- Network communication
- And more!
Places on this course can be booked online via eventbrite.