- 28 September 2011 - 30 September 2011
The fourth international Conference on the Histories of Media Art, Science and Technology is hosted by FACT and takes place in Liverpool at the Art and Design Academy at Liverpool John Moores University. Drawing upon parallel perspectives of technological and scientific development from arts and cultural theory, the conference will be discursive, with open conversation and debate at its centre.
Rewire Conference Chair
- Mike Stubbs, FACT
Rewire Conference Co-chairs
- Paul Brown, University of Sussex
- Sarah Cook, University of Sunderland/CRUMB
- Juan Cruz, Liverpool John Moores University
- Charlie Gere, Lancaster University
- Andy Miah, University of the West of Scotland
- Ed Shanken, University of Amsterdam
- Laura Sillars, Site Gallery
International Advisory Committee
Steven BALL, Tatiana Bazzichelli, Stuart Comer, Sean Cubitt, Dieter Daniels, Sara Diamond, Vince Dziekan, Charles Esche, Sarah Fisher, Jean Gagnon, Graham Harwood, Erkki Huhtamo, Nick Lambert, Debbi Lander, Tapio Makela, Chris Meigh-Andrews, Frieder Nake, Taylor Nuttall, Steve Partridge, Christiane Paul, Ned Rossiter, Paul Sermon, Jinsuk Suh, Brett Stalbaum, Julian Stallabrass, Atau Tanaka, Andrea Zapp
You may also like
Lancaster University, FACT and the RCA with the Helen Hamlyn Foundation are developing four research...
FACT, Liverpool Biennial and Liverpool Community College have partnered with Liverpool PCT to facili...
Get free tickets, plus 10% off tickets, food and drinks at FACT and beyond