Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit!
Fun, food and festivities in Ropewalks this Sunday...
2 February 2011Join the celebrations for Chinese New Year at Liverpool's Chinatown this Sunday from 11.00am - 4.00pm!
The arch is the perfect backdrop for Chinese New Year celebrations this February, as the city waves goodbye to the Year of the Tiger and welcomes the Year of the Rabbit. Celebrations will take place in the Liverpool Chinatown area including Nelson Street, Berry Street, Great George Street and Great George Square.
The event is always a riot of colour and excitement and 2011 will be no exception. Why not wander through Chinatown and soak up the atmosphere?
With something for all ages, don't miss:
* Activities and entertainment at St Lukes & The BlackE - 11:00 - 18:00
* John Collins Funfairs - 11:00 - 16:00, Nelson St & Great George Street
* Taste of China Sunday Street Market - 11:00 - 16:00, Great George Street
* Firecraker Display - 13:00, Great George Square
* Traditional Lion, Dragon & Unicorn Parade - 11:30 - 15.00, Nelson St & Berry St
Click here for more information!